About Me

I hope you enjoy my writing, please dont hold back on giving me your feedback, I only wish to improve. I wish to keep my name a secret however, so my friends and family can judge my work honestly.

12/22/2011

Blank Page Blank Slate

A blank page a blank slate, the feeling of his arms strong and, sturdy, rapping around me holding me from behind, comforting me, I felt as if I could fly. My wings would spread, penetrating the smooth fog filled air, pearly whiteness lifting me up into the air, launching me high above the rest of my complicated indigo life. If only, if only this feeling of blissful happiness lasted, the world would be so much easier.  I try to be honest, but I’ve come to the conclusion that I can only be honest with myself, to save myself that heart splitting hurt, when my secrets are compromised, or my hear is stolen, and broken.
From first glance, there was a spark, an undeniable spark between us. The way you look at me, the way you smile when you catch me glancing your way, we have no history, and this is the first I have known of you.
“I love you Cameron James Scott” I say, gazing into your liquid brown eyes, wondering what my fate is, now that I have admitted the obvious.
“I love you to” you repeat to me, you lean forward ever so slightly, I knew what was coming, as you laid your baseball scared hand on the side of my face, as if cupping a delicate wild flower. The perfect moment, both of us sat there, in that tiny-pink-roofed-white-plastic play house, with nothing but each other. I leaned in ever so slightly; the air around me was cold, blowing through the little window with purple shudders. The scene around me seemed slightly foolish, foolishness or not, that didn’t stop you from leaning in that fraction of inch, that separated are lips. We met in the middle, of a tangled love story; you kissed me as. I leaned back, my heart fluttered, my first kiss, everyone says it will be paramount, but to me… it was better. That indescribable feeling of butterflies in your stomach, the dizziness that resides to your head, all a staggering effect of that one kiss, eighteen miraculous seconds of my life, I will never forget.
~TheGirlOnTheHill~