About Me

I hope you enjoy my writing, please dont hold back on giving me your feedback, I only wish to improve. I wish to keep my name a secret however, so my friends and family can judge my work honestly.

12/23/2011

Dreams Can Come True

I glided across the water, towards white tips of the murky green wake. I hit the wake at lightning speed, I pushed off the water, throwing myself into a head over heels spin, a back flip 360. So many things ran through my head, but the dominate part was saying land this, and you’ll go pro, land this and you’ll go pro. My world spun to a stop, when my board crashed into the bottomless blue waves. The boat pulled me and my board gently across the water. My dad screamed from the driver seat of the boat, I landed it, I landed it! The realization hit me I could go pro. I could do what I love, and have people cheer me on from the shores, more than just my friends and family, people i wouldn’t even know would come to see me, to cheer me on.
 I jumped, popping little jumps here there, I glided out of the wake again, and this time with the confidence of what I had done, I glided back into the wake pushing hard throwing myself into the air again, this time for a double back flip. My head was in the clouds my dad was screamed for me to stop, I didn’t listen I flipped over, and over brushing the water with my board, as I landed the double back flip. My dad was ecstatic his screams pounded across the water, I felt like I was flying still, I couldn’t have been happier. The small town dreams of girl made big with water, a rope, and a board.
I was blindsided by what I had done, the rest of the night was a blur, I couldn’t believe what I had done.
~TheGirlOnTheHill~