About Me

I hope you enjoy my writing, please dont hold back on giving me your feedback, I only wish to improve. I wish to keep my name a secret however, so my friends and family can judge my work honestly.

12/22/2011

Blue, what am I?

How could you call me just blue? I’m more than that, I’m deep shadowy indigo, I am deep and unknowable as well as profound. I have hidden secrets, among untold stories, of cobalt and navy. You see me in the sky, as well as the water. I am bottomless azure, combined with multilayered sapphire. I am unfathomable copious cerulean. You say you are me when you are sorrowful, but worship me when I stretch the expanse of our world. You dive into me to escape the fiery heat. You wear me on your cloths and plant me in your gardens. I am abysmal with hidden secrets, unknowable enigmatic qualities. You know who I am now, so you shall no longer call me just blue.

~TheGirlOnTheHill~